Co-founded LSC in 2006 and nurturing it till date. Her love for shooting sports kept her attached to it, first as a shooter and then as a coach. Whatever task she took on has been done to perfection, which can be seen in her achievements. She is the heart and muscle of LSC through which the club keeps moving forward. Programme developed by her and used by head and assistant coaches of the club help the shooters progress from grassroots to elite level.
- Dronacharya and Arjuna Awardee, 2022 and 2002
- Olympic Finalist at Athens, 2004
- World Record at Kuala Lumpur, 2004
- Multiple Medals at International (Asian Games, Commonwealth Games and Asian Shooting Championship) and National Level
- B.Sc. (Chemistry)
- NCC Alumna from 1 Mah Girls Battalion
Experience: Coaching experience of more than 17 from grassroots to elite levels. Having coached Olympians & Paralympic champions along the way.
- Chief Coach of Indian Shooting Team – Senior (2021 u2013 till date)
- Chief Coach Madhya Pradesh State Shooting Academy (2018 u2013 till date)
- Member of Indian Olympic Association (IOA) as Sportsperson of Outstanding Merit (SOM) (2023 u2013 till date)
- Member of Khelo India High Power Committee (2018 u2013 till date)
- Chief Coach of Indian Shooting Team u2013 Junior (2018 – 2021)
- Special Invitee for the ‘Olympic Task Force’ commissioned by the Govt. of India in 2017
- Special Invitee for the ‘TOPS’ (Target Olympic Podium) Scheme of National Sports Development Fund (NSDF) under the MYAS of Govt. of India in 2015
- Mentor to the ‘Abhinav Bindra Foundation & GO Sports Foundation Shooting Development Programme (2014 u2013 2016)
- Member of ad-hoc committee to run the day-to-day affairs of the Wrestling Federation of India (WFI) and also conducting its re-elections.
Personal Interests: Trekking and reading